Norigin Media is a proudly Scandinavian TV Streaming services company. We make TV-Technology simple for broadcasters and operators around the world, Technology that runs multi-screen TV streaming solutions similar to Netflix, HBO Nordics, Viaplay, etc.
As one of the original video streaming players in Europe, Norigin Media offers video hosting, TV products development and services for multiple global streaming services since 2004.
Headquartered in the centre of Oslo, Norigin Media has staff in multiple countries. Join our team, in this technically evolving industry and help architect or build new experiences that will reach millions of users across mobiles, tablets, browsers, smart-TVs, and game consoles. Apply today to become a part of our family!
We are looking for a charming, business savvy person who is looking to start a Marketing career within the TV-Streaming and Tech space. The position is an entry-level internship to start with and develop into a Marketing career in this B2B TV-Tech space. The marketing position is to cover an international role within the industry related to all broadcasters, telecomunication companies and streaming businesses.
The role is primarily located in our HQ, Oslo with periodical international travel for events and conferences. The position will work direcly with the sales and product teams to ensure cummincation is made and distributed in all the right channels.
The team in Oslo consists of men and women, from across the world. We are around 35 persons in our Oslo offices with persons from around 15 countries! We speak English at work. The company is a flat organization with self-running individuals who have a good place for both personal and professional development.
The candidate should be an enthusiastic, passionate about B2B marketing, networking, conferencing, digital & social media marketing within the Telecom, Media and broadcast industries.
- Product Marketing, creation of material and presentation with design and implementation effort needed for various print, conference, digital & sales pitches
- Manage a portfolio media channels including sales pitch material, social media (linkedin, twitter, ads, mailchimp, eventbrite) which leads marketing processes into sales leads
- Manage the entire sale process, from creation of material to distribution of such material to key target businesses and persons.
- Initiate appointments, analyze needs to market products and services of the company
- Have entire resposibility of conferences and events including tradeshow planning, organising & marketing activities and management of all events attended in different countries. Work closely with the sales teams on needs for planning and excution.
- Attend networking events & relevant tradeshows to promote Norigin Media solutions internationally.
- Press Releations for releases, interviews, adverts and articles internationally.
- Providing support for lead generation as needed targeting specific marketing.
- Organising company events (internal and external), conferences, meetups and gatherings.
- Customer satisfaction & surveys to make sure stakeholders feel involved.
- Managing Norigin Media NorthenWaves.tv annual and periodcial Oslo Video Tech events
- Website management (literature, design, branding)
- Entry Level: 0-3 years experience or education in Marketing and Communications. Previous internships will be of value in B2B products sales and business internationally.
- Preferred: Good demonstation of network, contacts/ database management
- Preferred: Press Relations knowledge or experience.
- Required: Team work and , event management and social gathering experience
- Required: Ability to work with multiple projects and share resources in a small, matrix environment
- Mandatory: Ability to travel very frequently.
- Experience and passion for working across many countries and foreign cultures.
- Preferred: Any tech understanding and passion to learn about the same.
- Required: High drive to use and maitain personal (or professional experience) in Social Media channels
- Mandatory: Excellent English language skills. Other languages a huge plus.
- Mandatory: Excellent Excel and PPT/ Keynote skills.
- Mandatory: University degree
Don’t worry if you feel like you don’t “tick all the boxes”, you may have enough for us to find a place for you in our team! If you have managed to read this far leave a unique funny emoji at the bottom of your cover letter.
For your application to be considered please let us know when you can start and that you are willing to move to Oslo (mandatory) and that you are eligible for work and residence permit (candidates with existing permits or EU/EEA citizenship prioritized).
Please send your cover note and CV to email@example.com. Please state the position of “Marketing Associate” in the subject field.